Glass Shower Warranty Information
Centennial 2-Year Workmanship Limited Guarantee
Centennial backs its products and services with a reliable warranty that provides comprehensive and straightforward coverage on all glass shower doors we sell that are installed by Centennial Glass technicians.
- Centennial Glass guarantees all of its sales and installations and will repair or replace any faulty glass or hardware. Centennial Glass will provide all labor and materials necessary to fix faulty glass and/or hardware installed for two years from the date of installation.
- Centennial Glass will provide service for caulking, leaking, squeaking, and sagging to its work for two years from the date of installation.
- Acrylic sweeps, seals, and doorstops are covered for a period of one year from the time of installation. Keep in mind that replacement of these materials is considered routine maintenance of the glass shower door and needs to be done periodically; therefore they are considered the owner’s responsibility. These materials are readily available for purchase from Centennial Glass and are easily replaced by the homeowner.
- Our warranty is offered only to the original purchaser; that is, the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to someone else, and it terminates upon sale of the home/building in which the product has been installed. We do require proof of ownership.
- Centennial Glass is not liable for glass breakage, damage or failure due to misuse, or to acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused through faulty design of your residence or business, careless handling, alteration, misuse, or misapplication.
- Use of harsh, abnormal or abrasive chemical cleaning products will void the warranty; please follow the guidelines provided for your proper maintenance of your product.
- Discoloration or stains due to improper water chemistry, hard, and non-filtered well water are not covered under this warranty but may be covered under factory applied glass treatment warrantees provided by Enduroshield, Showerguard, Nano Fusion, or Microtek (Fleurco Products only).
Fleurco Shower 10-Year Warranty
Fleurco Products Inc. (“Fleurco”) warrants all shower doors composed primarily of tempered glass and aluminum to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. CLICK HERE for complete warranty information.
C.R. Laurence 3-Year Hardware Warranty
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (“CRL”) warrants that for a period of three (3) years following the date of sale to CRL’s customer, CRL Shower Door Hinges are warranted against material defects and defects in workmanship. All warranty claims are subject to inspection by CRL prior to CRL providing a remedy for the warranty claim.
This Warranty will not apply if after inspection by CRL, it is determined that the shower door hinges have been installed and maintained in a manner that is not in conformity with the instructions and guidelines set forth by CRL for proper installation and maintenance.
CRL’s responsibility to provide a remedy under this Warranty shall be limited to either a refund of the purchase price, or to provide a replacement of a Shower Door Hinge. The refund or replacement shall constitute the limit of CRL’s liability and obligation for any material defect or defect in workmanship in a Shower Door Hinge.
This Warranty is exclusive, and CRL makes no other warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall CRL be liable under any legal theory (including but not limited to contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or warranty of any kind) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including but not limited to lost profits).
Contact Centennial Today
Call Centennial Glass today at 613-738-9500 for more information, use our innovative shower design tool, drop by our showroom at 855 Industrial Ave. or use the contact form to begin a discussion on options and solutions that will work best for your specific needs, timelines and budget.